1. I showed Rama (my professor) my website and blog the other day, when he found a typo and kidded me like, “See, I can correct you anytime anywhere…”
That was still not the end yet. He even pushed a little bit further by saying, “Put what I just said in your blog!” which is the only reason I put this piece here… 😦
2. I have been using over 400 CPUs of High Performance Computer Center to do the computation for the research, which was why I have met the administrator a lot with tons of questions around 6 months ago. I haven’t done such computation for almost 6 months. But three days ago I came up with another question and visited the administrator’s office by greeting him like, “How have you been, man? Do you have enough trouble without me?”
3. Mohsen is one of my officemates. He was wearing a hoodie the other day, while I was wearing one too. I made a comment in the office like, “Hey Mohsen, that is a nice hoodie.” He said, “Thanks~” I was like, “Come on, man. As reciprocal, you should have said my hoodie is nice too. You are being rude…”
4. I was watching an NBA game in Auburn Hill Palace between Piston and Hawks two days ago. During one timeout, there was a kiss camera going on in the stadium, meaning the two people showing up on the big screen should kiss each other.
There was this guy holding his son on his legs and with his wife sitting aside. Once he found out he was on the screen, really really quick, he threw his son onto the next seat, adjusted his hat really quick, appeared super excited and kissed his wife full of passion. I think that was extreme hilarious!
1. I have been playing on 4 soccer teams this season, which was getting a closure. I had super fun. One of the 4 teams is Purple Fish as below. I like the smiles.
2. I just finished another game on the team of Red Fish. I scored a goal and helped the team to enter semifinal by 2:1. Wanna mark it.