1. My mum is learning English in China. She told me she gave herself an English name the other day: Sophia… Sigh, nobody can probably be more Sophia than her…
2. We were hanging out in the kitchen and Hillary said someone was tedious. “No, she is titious…” Sarah corrected her. (Hint: tit->titious)
3. Kara and I were cooking house dinner in the kitchen the other day, when she claimed she didn’t like a singer, because the singer always sings about love and her boyfriends. I was like, “So you prefer her to sing about her girlfriend?”
4. I got off work and waited in front of the elevator after pressing the control button the other day. One lady looking in a hurry walked later to the elevator and pressed the control button over and over again, even though it has been pressed by me. “So you know it won’t come faster even though you did that, right?” I kidded her.
5. We had a new member in the house meeting the other day and we introduced ourselves with the spirit animal. Since people knew my spirit animal is a turtle named paper, Hot Jordan made a comment to me like, “Yeah, Barton is emotionally connected to a turtle named paper.” “Not only emotionally, but also physically…” I replied to him dirtily.
The sunset in the woods of fall.