I helped test a sensor by putting it on my forehead. For some reason it caused some noticeable but minor bruises. Because we are working on medical devices, it was kinda a big deal and we had to talk about it in various occasions… by joking about it.
1. I told people I was injured by the sensor. However, “As a team player, I would do whatever is best for the team…”
2. Because Suzi was responsible for the sensor, she told me she was sorry and appreciated it. I told her I appreciate her appreciation…
3. George asked Suzi like, “I heard the sensor caused some damages on Barton…”
4. Suzi referred this incident like, “Obviously, we have a trauma issue..”
5. Because some people did not come to the office that day, I reminded them the next day like, “Those who haven’t shown me their appreciation for my sacrifices, please feel free to let me know…”
6. George joked with Ravi, the unit leader, that they are gonna use my body for more rigorous sensor test. I was like, “Well, I am the chosen one..” (Jesus is also the chosen one.)
I took the wrong exit while driving on the highway and saw this…