1.1 We were hanging out in the living room the other day. I sat next to Gina on the sofa. I felt sleepy, so I said “I am tired, Gina.” Gina kidded me like, “I know you dudes. It doesn’t work on me. You say you are tired, then you will stretch your arms and put them on my shoulder smoothly. And then you will touch my breasts. And then something’s gonna happen… I am not in that mood today dude…”
1.2 A couple of minutes later, people are taking off to the bar. Kate asked me, “Barton, are you coming with us?” I was like, “Well, I don’t know, man. Based on Gina, I am supposed to hit on her now…”
2. Earl told us to do our first time softball practice at 3pm last Monday. Six of us showed up on time but without the gears such as the gloves, bats or the balls. Earl claimed Devin and Joel were coming with them. We waited until 5:30pm, but no gears showed up. So some of us just left for work and some of us like me took a nap.
So the next day I kidded Earl like, “Hey man, I really enjoyed the softball game yesterday. It was super fun. Thank you for putting everything together. We should do it one more time…”
3. Last Sunday, we went to clean another house for part of the house job. After everything was done, I saw Courtney’s cloth was a little bit dusty. So I kidded her like,
“Hey Courtney, how did your cloth become so dusty. You didn’t do anything for the cleaning…”
4. I did a wild thing last Saturday. There was something kinda urgent about the research last Saturday. So I actually called my professor’s home phone number, sent him a text message and an email at 7pm of Saturday… It sounds a little bit pushy for me to do to my professor…
1. I received the internship offer from GE Global Research Center last Tuesday. I am happy for myself.
2. It was my first time to play softball today. It turned out that I am a solid softball hitter. I made a few good hits. I like it.
3. The East Wing of MSU’s main library is like a maze with numerous book shelves. It’s kinda challenging to find the right shelf for one specific book even though people know the book’s index number. I just found the library use the colored tape system to guide people. I think it’s quite a neat idea.