1. Danijel is my mentor for the internship. He has been on vacation for 3 weeks and came back last Monday. The moment I saw him, I told him my true feelings, “I am so happy you are back, Danijel. I am so sick of being taken advantage by Ram and Carlos…”
2. I am having lunch with a group of people in the lab. When Danijel sat down with his plate, Bruce saw one spider crawling below Danijel’s plate and reminded him. I was like, “Come on, Bruce. That’s part of Danijel’s meal…”
3. During lunch we had really nice conversations. Bruce is from Toronto and Danijel used to live in Toronto too. He said he knew where Bruce lived. So I had to remind Bruce like, “Hey Bruce, Danijel knows where you live. You’d better watch your back…”
4. I was working in the lab the other day and found out that another guy in this group is also a survivor of the Ohio State University. We had a really nice conversation.
The next day Carlos thought I didn’t know that guy and introduced me to him. I was like, “Oh, we met before. We reminded each other how awesome we are yesterday…”
5. I went to hike 6.5 miles with four other interns last Sunday. For some reason, I don’t wanna eat lunch, but Chandra and Andras insisted that I eat something. I had no choice but like, “All right, Mum…”
Here are the five of us hiking last Sunday. Nice weather, nice talking, nice sweating, nice hiking and nice everything.