I visited Melissa and her husband’s new house for house warming.
1. My workplace is downstairs of Melissa’s. I joked with people that I used to work on her upstairs and then got demoted..
2. Melissa is from Taiwan. She told me they have Taipei, Tainan, Taidong, Taixi and Taizhong literally meaning the north, south, east, west and center of Taiwan. I was like, in case you guys were running out of names for cities, you can use northeast, southeast, northwest, southwest of Taiwan..
Last Friday, I ran a beer mile, AKA to drink a beer and run a quarter mile for four beers.. Here is for our first beer…
3. I told people the beer mile is gonna be on my resume..
4. Before the beer mile, Carly told me she was probably unable to do the beer mile as well as she did in college, because, based on her, back then she was alcoholic…
I joked with her like, what made you think you are not alcoholic now? …
A list of books I read since last update..
89. Autonomy And Rigid Character – David Shapiro 90%
88. Humans of New York – Brandon Stanthon 95%
87. Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow – Yuval Harari 95%
86. Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind – Yuval Harari 95%
85. Harry Potter 2,3 -J. K. Rowling 90%
84. The Nonverbal Advantage: Secrets and Science of Body Language at Work – Carol Kinsey Goman 95%
83. Netflixed: The Epic Battle for America’s Eyeballs – Gina Keating 80%
82. The Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business – Clayton M. Christensen 70%
81. It’s Not the How or the What but the Who: Succeed by Surrounding Yourself with the Best – Claudio Fernández-Aráoz 75%
(Here is a list of books written in English I read since 2011)