1. I was watching a football game and the offense team got a penalty of 10 yards for the 1st down and received a sack for the 2nd down. So they were like 32 yards which is really far away from next 1st down. Normally the right way to describe the situation is “Third down and 32”, but the commentator made a comment like, “XXX team, third down and a mile…”
2. I was playing soccer weeks ago and met a guy named Domec. When I asked what he does, he told me he works in an insurance company. I kidded him like, “So you are one of those insurance bastards that took all my money?”
3. I told Mara I will be 30 next year. She comforted me like, “Don’t worry about it, Barton. It’s just a number. At least you are better than Steve.” (Steve is a house alumnus who’s older than me.) I kidded like, “Well, to be better than Steve is nothing to be proud of…”
4. We were chilling at the front yard, when Charli said a guy puked just in front of her car few days ago and she was so pissed. I kidded her like, “Huh, maybe that guy thought your car was disgusting…”
“Or, maybe he was just disgusted by your face, Barton. I showed him your picture and then he just puked…” She kidded me back.
5. Spencer and I went to see a soccer game between MSU and OSU the other day. Few days before that I tried to recruit more people joining us by posting something on Facebook like, “Hey boners, Spencer and I will be on our first date seeing the soccer game between OSU and MSU at 1pm this Sunday. Would any of you join us to smooth out all the awkwardness?”
We went out to enjoy the fall color and I got several good shots considering my current photographing skills. Of course, it’s all thanks to the following ladies~
Great photographer! The first joke is very funny! I laughed!
haha, xie xie dan dan~