1. I was walking in the hall way, when Yakov saw me and kidded me by pretending to be urgent like, “Hey Barton, whatever you are doing, stop now…” I was like, “All right, I am gonna stop talking to you now..”
2. I was working in the lab with Danijel, when Ram came into the lab and hand a pen to me, “I guess this is yours…” I was like, “Oh,,, thank you for returning it to me… and using it for 2 weeks without telling anybody…” I kidded Ram.
He was like, “No, I wasn’t using it for 2 weeks. I used it for 8 weeks…”
3. Ram is my project manager whose both first name and last name start with “Ram”. The other day I was walking with Chenryl, when she asked me who my project manager was. I told her I worked with Ram. She had no idea who Ram was and therefore kept asking “Ram who?”
I thought she wanna know Ram’s last name and told her, “Ram Ram…”
4. We were playing softball and Carlos’ 4 kids came. Carlos’ oldest son is only 8 years old but became the only kid who made homerun in kids’ league two months ago. David asked Carlos, “Can he play in our team?” “No… he can’t. He’s not a GE employee.” Carlos answered. I was like, “But if you give him some allowance, he will become GE’s contractor, then he can play for us…”
5. Kevin is working on the same floor mine. For some unknown reason, we can always meet each other in the hallway, whenever we go to use the restroom, get water and use the printer. So the other day, I came to a conclusion to him, “Well, looks like our periods are synchronized, man…” (refering to the rumor says if girls stay together too long, their periods will get synchronized…).
6. I was working in the lab the other day with Carlos, Patrick and Bob carrying some conversations about China and USA. Carlos made a statement that, “China is good. Chinese people are smart, right, Barton?” I was like, “Oh, I knew that, man. I thought you were gonna tell me something new…”
7. I prepared a joke for my group presentation on Carlos and Yakov for my summer intern group presentation, but neither of them showed up. Carlos was on vacation and Yakov was working in the lab. So yesterday I complained to Yakov like, “Why didn’t you show up in my presentation, man? I prepared a joke on you, which couldn’t be told without your presence. You totally ruined my presentation..”
I am gonna wrap up my summer internship and go back to Michigan this weekend. Obviously I am being missed by people in my house. Here is the evidence..