1. I was cooking with others hanging out in the kitchen, when I accidentally dropped a piece of onion on the oven. Celeste saw it and kidded me by yelling loudly, “What the hell, Barton? Are you gonna burn the house?” I was like, “I am sorry, Celeste. I didn’t know you were watching…”
2. Amy left for her internship in Detroit three weeks ago and came back this weekend to take some of her stuff. I heard some loud music from her room, so I knocked the door to say hello to her by asking, “Dude, who’s noisy?” She kidded me back like, “Oh, did it bother you, Barton? I am sorry, because I don’t really care!”
3. Mohsen and I went back to the small animal hospital to work on the boring data all over again. Because it’s so boring, Prof. Olivier said we should get a medal for not killing ourselves last time. This time when I saw him, I claimed, “Well, I think now we should get two medals for not killing ourselves…”
4. I was watching NBA finals the other day, when one of the two commentators did not agree with anything others said. Finally he agreed with others with the point that “Duncan is a good player.” Another commentator kidded him like, “I like it when you agree with people…”
1. I saw the following instruction teaching people how to wear a helmet at Silver Lake a few weeks ago. Oh man, this is too much information for me to learn…
2. I watched the NBA finals last week and was so sad to see Spurs couldn’t nail the championship. I prefer Spurs over Heat, because I like the story much more if Spurs won the championship. Not only because I hold great respect to Spurs’ big three, GDP (Ginobili, Duncan and Parker), but also because Duncan entered my life and companied my growth when I was still in junior high. If he can win the championship one more time, his story will be much more legendary. I shed a couple of tears the next morning looking at the photos of sad Duncan who missed THE important shot over Battier. I never saw Duncan lost his composure. Maybe life is just not perfect like this.