I am doing an internship in Retia Medical cofounded by Rama and Marc this semester.
1. We were having a phone meeting the other day and I sent everybody a report of one slide, while Marc said he liked how concise it was. I was like, “Well, the second half of the slide is my favorite. I would rather send you guys half a slide if I can…”
2. I made some coffee the other afternoon and Rama came in while I told him he can get some coffee if he liked. He got the coffee but claimed the coffee is too light. I kidded him like, “Well, I made the coffee for me, not for you…”
3. Keerthana sent me an email but I found it in my hotmail account’s junk box. So I kidded her like, “So hotmail recognized you…”
4. Keerthana was out of office to collect data the other day and Varun made a comment like, “Huh, the office looks empty now.” I was like, “Did you just say Keerthana is big?”
5. Rama was making a conference call with Rajeev and told him that Keerthana, Varun and I were also in the office. So I made it up for Rama saying to Rajeev, “So don’t speak ill of us…”
Since I am absent from campus this semester, my seat in MSU’s office was brutally occupied by Jerry, using my favorite gesture style though.