1. Yesterday evening, I asked Zeke and Chelsea what they were up to later when Chelsea told me they were gonna hit the bar with some others and believed I should go with them. I told them I didn’t really enjoy drinking, but Zeke told me he didn’t like it either, which caused me to ask why he would like to go anyway.
Zeke said, “I like to see Chelsea’s stupidity in the bar.”
“Oh, I had enough of that.” I told them.
“Yea.. You had that every day in the house, Barton.” Chelsea said.
“Sorry for being honest.” I pretended to apologize sincerely to Chelsea, who got totally pissed off, turned her back to me and went to shower directly screaming, “Barton, you are slapping me!”
2. The other day, Erin said a guy was coming to the house to see her but she was a little bit nervous about what to do. Gina comforted her like, “Don’t worry, we will diffuse him…”
3. Ty came back and chilled with us at the front door the other day picturing the day he and his girl get married in the future. Kate who would like to marry them as a kinda priest turned out to ask desperately, “Ty, can I marry you?” People laughed and I felt totally amused by saying “Dude, how needy is that!”.
4. Ty told us a gay (no offense to gays btw) asked him out the other day like, “Hey, you wanna come out for a cup of coffee and do stuff?” “Oh? What kind of stuff?” I pretended to be ignorant and interrupted… Before Ty told us how he convinced that guy about his straightness.
5. Kate posted something on the house group of facebook like “Hey boners, tomorrow evening I need to attend the board meeting but have to go to girls’ roller derby at the same time. You all know which one is more important. So could someone go to the board meeting for me..”
6. The other day Zack greeted me in the kitchen when I accidentally dropped a bunch of ice on the ground and made huge noise. I got totally pissed off and pointed my finger at Zack “See, this is exactly why I should ignore you!”