1. I took an onsite interview for a marketing position of Honeywell at Minneapolis during jobhunting last year. I was scheduled to meet seven people during the whole morning, among whom the last one was the hiring manager asking me which name I would like people to call me, Barton or Mingwu thanks to the English name I listed on my resume.
I thought about it and told them the truth:”Err…, whatever, you can call me asshole if you like…”
2. My friends and I hit the gym to play basketball yesterday but were told the gym was occupied by High School Basketball League Games. The administrator smiled at us:” Guys, no basketball today. But you can play chess here if you like…”
3. I am looking for a pair of dumbbells on the internet and received a number of replies asking whether I am interested in 5 lbs’ dumbbells… I told them no, but thanks. I preferred to work on my arms with two dozens of eggs instead.
4. My boss decided to get everybody in the office a new computer of 8 CPUs. We were all excited. Totally out of curiocity, I scrutinized the description of that computer carefully on internet, which turned out to claim “This computer can provide high performance for the most demanding entertainment needs…”
5. Even though my boss decided to buy each of us a new computer, he would not buy us a new monitor while using a 30″ monitor himself. I pretended to get totally pissed off by talking to my office mates like:”If I become weathly someday, I would buy two 30″ monitors, keep one and smash one!!”（笑话的原形是：等俺有钱了，吃油条，喝豆浆；豆浆买两碗，喝一碗，倒一碗！）。
(Those who have no idea why I am writing this, please hit here)